Stained Glass Windows of Good Shepherd Episcopal Church
CHRIST AND THE LITTLE CHILDREN
Presented in 1871 by the children of the church’s first Sunday School, which was organized by Miss Frances J. O’Connor. It was not only the first stained glass window in the church but also the first one in Milford, PA. This window was rescued from the fire that destroyed the original building in 1913.
Photo by Richard Walla